Click Here for a free consultation to answer your financial questions
Bold labels are required.
More Than 20 Years Experience
You might be dealing with debt, either personally or in your business, that you simply cannot manage. If you owe more than you can pay, and you cannot see any sign of change on the horizon, you have options. There is a chance for debt relief and a new beginning. At Boudreaux Law Firm, we can help you find it.
As Augusta bankruptcy lawyers serving Augusta, Columbia County and Eastern Georgia, we draw over 20 years of experience providing bankruptcy relief to give you tailored, personalized representation. We never use a stock, cookie-cutter approach. Instead, we focus our work with this law firm on learning what you need, helping you find the most lasting, positive path to debt relief. Contact us.
Handling All of Your Bankruptcy Needs
If you are facing debts that you are unable to repay, we can help you with a range of bankruptcy options, including:
Determining if bankruptcy is the right option for you:
- Considering bankruptcy: We will help you determine if bankruptcy is your best choice, and if so, whether you should file Chapter 7 or Chapter 13.
- Preparing to file for bankruptcy: We will help you compile, prepare and file the necessary documents for bankruptcy.
- Stopping creditor harassment: We will help provide protection by fielding your creditors' calls and negotiating with your creditors on your behalf.
- Stopping repossession and foreclosure: We will help you keep your home and your car.
- Life after bankruptcy: We will help you retain your privacy and repair your credit score so that you can still get credit even after filing for bankruptcy.
- Debt consolidation companies: We will help you compare a bankruptcy option to the services provided by a debt consolidation company to determine what route is best for you.
Determining whether there are nonbankruptcy work-out options to improve your business finances:
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy: We can help you reorganize, and in some cases discharge, your business debts.
- Creditors' rights: We can help you collect the money owed to you, from business and real estate debts to debts from a past marriage.
Augusta Bankruptcy Specialist With an Individualized Approach
We have been practicing bankruptcy law for over 20 years, and we are the only law firm in the CSRA with a board-certified specialist in both consumer and business bankruptcy law.
We use our specialized expertise to give you exceptional, personalized service. This is why we always start our representation by meeting and consulting with our clients, so we can make sure you get exactly what you need. When you schedule an appointment with our firm, you will meet with an attorney, not a paralegal or secretary, to discuss all of your financial options.
Contact Our Georgia Chapter 7, 13 and 11 Bankruptcy Attorney Today
If you are considering the possibility of bankruptcy, or other credit card debt relief options, contact us today for one of our experienced Augusta bankruptcy attorneys. We offer free initial consultations for people considering consumer and personal bankruptcy, and competitive rates for business bankruptcy cases.